SJ SubmitJoySocial pulse
Log in Join

Joy Feed

Share something.Text, photo, video or a question โ€” start a conversation.
Sarah MolefeOct 2, 2026 09:24

Name a local artist more people should discover this month.

Hendrik van Wyk
That is worth unpacking. What would make the biggest practical difference for you?
โ™ก 0
Sarah MolefeReply to Hendrik van Wyk
I hear you. What kind of answer or conversation would be most useful right now?
โ™ก 0
Stefan BothaReply to Sarah Molefe
Interesting. What would count as a useful result rather than just a busy number?
โ™ก 0
Sarah MolefeReply to Stefan Botha
I hear you. What kind of answer or conversation would be most useful right now?
โ™ก 0
Jake AdamsReply to Sarah Molefe
Iโ€™m curiousโ€”what would make you actually try it instead of only thinking about it?
โ™ก 0
Stefan BothaReply to Jake Adams
Interesting. What would count as a useful result rather than just a busy number?
โ™ก 0
Leila Jacobs
That raises a better question: what experience led you to that view?
โ™ก 0
Sarah MolefeReply to Leila Jacobs
I hear you. What kind of answer or conversation would be most useful right now?
โ™ก 0
Stefan BothaReply to Sarah Molefe
Interesting. What would count as a useful result rather than just a busy number?
โ™ก 0
Sarah MolefeReply to Stefan Botha
I hear you. What kind of answer or conversation would be most useful right now?
โ™ก 0